- These hand-printed cotton kitchen towels are equal parts work of art and workhorse.
- The Rise And Fall is a small family-owned and operated design studio in beautiful Western Mass. Their towels are cut and sewn in India and hand-printed in their studio with water-based ink, so the soft and sturdy woven cotton stays 100% absorbent and washes beautifully.
- Whether you're drying dishes or wrapping up some fresh baked goods, their towels will be your everyday favorites. It's time to break your paper habit (it's ok- we've been there) and think reusable.
- Size: 20" x 28"
- Material: 100% woven cotton with water-based ink.
© PALOVERDE BOTANICALS 2022 | SITE CREDIT
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.