Cactus Milk Bath
- Every order = we plant a tree
- Orders $100+ ship FREE
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Why it's special:
- Coconut milk baths are more than just luxurious soaks, they soothe irritated skin, restore moisture, and leave your body feeling silky
- Urb Apothecary added vitamin and mineral-rich nopal cactus and healing linden and yarrow powders, making this milk soak a pure delight for your body, mind, and spirit
- Size: 8 oz. glass jar
- Colloidal Oats help soothe skin irritation and encourage moisture retention in the skin
- Kaolin Clay is one of the mildest clays but it still stimulates blood flow to your skin which encourages healthy skin cell turnover and promotes a brightened even skin tone
- Nopal (Cactus) powder has been used by many cultures as a dressing for burns, cuts, and wounds to promote healing. It is rich in vitamins A, C, and K, magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- Linden The benefits of Tilia come from the high concentration of phytonutrients, flavonoids, and other diaphoretic substances. Linden flower extract can provide powerful antioxidant protection, lock moisture into the skin, act as a natural astringent, and soothe irritated skin.
- Yarrow has been used for centuries for healing wounds. Its chemical constituents are flavonoids and salicylic acid. It works as a tonic and stimulant that has the power to soften and soothe the skin. It is a natural astringent that shrinks the skin and promotes skin healing.
How To Use
Simply swirl however much of the powder you want until dispersed and relax.
To extend the life of this soak, keep water out.
Cocos nucifera* (coconut milk) powder (.5% Organic Acacia Fiber, 2.5% Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin derived from Organic Yuca Root), Avena sativa (colloidal oatmeal), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), dendritic salt, white kaolin clay, powders of Opuntia ficus indica L.* (nopal cactus), Tilia sp.* (linden leaf and blossom) and Achillea millefolium* (yarrow leaf and blossom), Cocos nucifera* (coconut) CO2, and amor *organic
The organic coconut milk powder is 100% vegan, containing zero sodium caseinate.