String of Pearls 2" Succulent
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Every order = we plant a tree
- Orders $100+ ship FREE
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- 2" String of Pearls succulents are perfect for any plant lover (and an all-time favorite for the way its bead-like leaves can cascade several feet on slender, trailing stems). It is a popular succulent for hanging pots and can make any space feel like a jungle oasis.
- We work with a local California nursery to source our succulents and cactus plants, each plant is grown with love in Scott Valley (near Mt. Shasta in NorCal)!
- Each plant comes gift-wrapped in kraft paper origami.
- Care: String of Pearls succulents need bright sunlight, great drainage, and infrequent water to prevent rot. Containers with drainage holes are best, as well as well-draining soil (you can buy soil specifically for cactus + succulent plants), or add your own coarse sand, pumice, or perlite to loosen up regular gardening soil. Heavy but infrequent waterings (seriously a good dousing!) are best. Wait for soil to dry fully before the next watering.