Cactus Face Polish
- Every order = we plant a tree
- Orders $100+ ship FREE
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Why it's special:
- Nopal cactus pad powder, herbal powders, and sodium bicarbonate deliver a face appropriate polish that gently exfoliates without harsh edges
- This polish removes dead skin cells and increases blood flow, encouraging the growth of new cells, Jojoba and camellia seed oil, paired with jasmine sambac floral wax seal in moisture and help maintain a healthy glow
- Size = 2 oz. glass jar
- Cactus Powder is the pulp from the nopal cactus pads that have been used by many cultures as a dressing for burns, cuts, and wounds to promote healing. Raw Nopal Cactus is very rich in vitamins A, C, and K and also magnesium, potassium, and manganese.
- Lemon Peel Powder has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which work well in treating acne and oily skin. They also have a skin lightening agent which helps to remove dark spots, scars, and blemishes. Lemon peel contains citric and plant acids that work to cleanse, lighten and brighten the skin; remove dead skin, and stimulate new skin growth.
- Horsetail Powder is an astringent herb, helping tighten the skin and pores. Studies have shown that its anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and antioxidant agents and silica may give it the ability to heal wounds, rashes, burns, skin lesions, and acne. Silica is known to help form collagen which is important for the development and the maintenance of healthy connective tissues throughout the body. Therefore, Horsetail extract is widely used in anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, and other cosmetic products. Horsetail tea, its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity may delay the aging process by strengthening the connective tissues and may help relieve the inflamed and irritated skin.
- Jojoba Oil OIL is actually a liquid wax that absorbs quickly but also helps tame inflammation, kills bacteria, reduces acne breakouts, heals wounds, and improve the appearance of scarring, especially acne scars.
- Camellia Seed Oil is a very light oil that penetrates the skin quickly, it cools the skin and restores the natural pH balance. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (doesn't contribute to acne and is suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone) it penetrates quickly, forms a protective barrier to seal in moisture, soothes skin irritations, provides a barrier against sun damage and promotes wound healing.
How To Use
Scoop out about a quarter-sized amount with a spoon (this helps reduce bacteria being introduced to the polish) and rub over a wet face in small circular motions. Leave on for about 5 minutes as a mask. Rinse and pat dry.
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), Simmondsia chinensis* (jojoba) oil, Camellia oleifera* (camellia seed) oil, Opuntia streptacantha^ (nopal cactus) powder, Equisetum arvense* (horsetail) powder, Rosa canina* (rosehip) powder, Citrus limon* (lemon) peel powder, Jasminum sambac (jasmine) floral wax, and amor. *organic ^wildcrafted