- 2" plants perfect for any plant lover, these plants will flourish both indoors (with Bright Light) or outdoors (Filtered / Partial Sun)
- We work with a local California nursery to source our succulents and cactus plants, each plant is grown with love in Scott Valley (near Mt. Shasta in NorCal)!
- Our collection of plants is constantly in rotation based on seasonal varieties and growing conditions
- Care: Succulents and cactuses need bright sunlight, great drainage, and infrequent water to prevent rot. Containers with drainage holes are best, as well as well-draining soil (you can buy soil specifically for cactus + succulent plants), or add your own coarse sand, pumice or perlite to loosen up regular gardening soil. Heavy but infrequent waterings (seriously a good dousing!) are best. Wait for soil to dry fully before the next watering.
© PALOVERDE BOTANICALS 2022 | SITE CREDIT
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.