Who it's perfect for: newbies & professional gardeners alike, plant collectors, crazy cactus ladies (and gents)
Why it's special:
- 2" plants perfect for any plant lover, these plants will flourish both indoors (with Bright Light) or outdoors (Filtered / Partial Sun)
- We work with a local California nursery to source our succulents and cactus plants, each plant is grown with love in Scott Valley (near Mt. Shasta in NorCal)!
- Our collection of plants is constantly in rotation based on seasonal varieties and growing conditions
Succulents and cactuses need bright sunlight, great drainage, and infrequent water to prevent rot. Containers with drainage holes are best, as well as well-draining soil (you can buy soil specifically for cactus + succulent plants), or add your own coarse sand, pumice or perlite to loosen up regular gardening soil. Heavy but infrequent waterings (seriously a good dousing!) are best. Wait for soil to dry fully before next watering.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.